CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11

So What, This is Me...

you may not understand this
but so what, this is me
i live my life demanding
this is me
there is so much to be done under the sun and the funny this is it's never new
what would it be like to talk to the sun and have a nice melodic flow-oh!,my bad that's music
something stirs in the air and it produces greatness in my mind
you may not understand that
but so what, this is me
from the church pulpit to the worldstage
this is me
life and living is a wonder
a wonderful journey i am determined to finish with much grace and greatness to be seen thru a camera's thin view
my image shall touch the most deep heart in search of peace and a space to explore the earth
how has it been 26 years that i have been living with myself and i'm just now discovering the wondrous seasonings inside?
so what, this is me
yes me
the rose that continues to grow from a concrete that wants to swallow the very essence
that is my vision
but i will not stop until i get what i want from this world
and this will be the most narrow-minded trip the world has ever seen
no degree just spirit
just heart
just soul
just praying until things change
see i'm not conceited
i just love myself as i am my own best friend
so what
this is me
-Janus

0 comments: